2018 MODEL CALL
I know what you're probably thinking - that sounds great, but what's the catch? Well....to be honest, there really isn't one! I’m working on a project this year and am in need of some awesome doggie models.
No previous experience needed. No need for your pup to be obedience or agility trained. It’s really as simple as that. If your pup fits a few simple criteria, I’d love for you to apply for one of the spots.
SO...WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- A free 60 to 90 minute photography session in Calgary, Cochrane or Kananaskis Country (a value of $250.00);
- Your 2 favourite images as high resolution digital files AND 11” by 14” mounted prints; and
- 25% off of any products or packages if you do want to order anything else (again with no obligation to purchase anything extra at all.)
HOW DO I QUALIFY TO APPLY?
It's really quite simple:
- Your dog just needs to have at least basic sit and lay down commands;
- You need to be able to travel to our chosen location; and
- Your dog needs to have any of the following breeds in them (no need to be pure bred - I do love rescue pups after all!):
- 1) Bernese Mountain Dog;
- 2) Newfoundland Hound;
- 3) Akita;
- 4) St Bernard; or
- 5) Alaskan Malamute
Is your pup a different breed? Don’t worry - I will need some other specific breeds in the coming months. Feel free to like my Facebook page or join the Dog with a Bow club, and look out for opportunities for your own pup soon.
And if you know someone with one of the above breeds please feel free to share this promotion with them, or comment on the Facebook post.
Ready to apply? Just fill out the application form below.
Terms and Conditions of Application
- Subject to all terms and conditions of full photography sessions
- No purchase necessary
- Completing the application form does not guarantee a photography session. Chosen applicants will be contacted by April 29, 2018
- Closing date for applications is Sunday April 22, 2018