Celebrate National Adopt a Senior Pet Month
One lucky winner on Facebook will win a FREE photography session!
Puppies are undeniably cute...no argument from me! But senior dogs have so much to offer as well.
We are therefore giving one dog parent of a senior dog a FREE photography session consisting of.
- A one hour photography session at a location in Calgary, Alberta (exact location to be agreed between the Dog with a Bow Photography and the winning dog parent)
- The session is to be taken at a mutually agreed date in December 2017 or January 2018. (At least 4 options for a session date will be offered to the winning dog parent.)
- At least 10 images to choose from
- Your two favourite images mounted to 11" by 14" and ready for framing.
- 25% off of any additional purchases from the Dog with a Bow Photography Catalog (no additional purchase necessary in order to enter the competition.)
It's really very simple. You just need to:
be located in Calgary or the surrounding areas (or be able to travel to Calgary to claim your FREE photography session);
- be the adoptive Dog Parent of a Senior Dog (any dog 6 years old or older); and
- Enter before the closing date of November 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
How to enter
All you need to do is:
- Like our Facebook page (@thedogwithabowphotography); and
- Post a comment telling us why your "senior" dog is so awesome and deserves a FREE session.
We will be picking the dog that we think is most deserving of a free session so feel free to tell us a story about how your senior dog has impacted your life, what quirky thing they do to make you smile, or the story of their adoption.